A game can end for various reasons:
- When there are no more tiles on the bag and one of the players uses all the tiles on their rack. In this case, the player with the higher score will be the winner.
- When one of the players resigns.
- When players pass three consecutive turns. If player A passes, then so does player B and finally player A passes again, player A will lose the game. If player A passes, but player B does not, player A can pass again.
- If a turn expires, the game ends and whoever missed their turn loses.
- The game can be rejected by the player. This does not affect either player’s statistics. The game will not be considered won nor lost.