The game Settings section is located in the upper right corner of the screen, represented by a gear icon.
Within this section, you will find the following information:
- Your user name. If you have logged in with Facebook, you will see the name you use in that social network. Also, if you tap on your username, you will enter your account, where you will have the possibility to set or modify your password.
- Music and sound effects. They are represented by two orange buttons. To turn them off you must press the option you want.
- Contact Support. It is represented by an orange button. If you experience any inconvenience in the game, you can contact us through this button.
- Language. Here you can change the language of both the game interface and the questions.
- Country. Here you can change your country; clicking on this option will open the drop-down menu for you to select your location.
- Sign off. This option is represented by a red button.
- User ID. Below the "Close session" button you will find an alpha-numeric combination that corresponds to your user ID. We may ask for this information when you contact us.