The game "Settings" section is located in the upper right corner of the screen, represented by a gear icon.
Within this section, you will find the following information:
- Your username. Keep in mind that, at the moment, this cannot be modified. In case you have logged in with Facebook, you will see the name you use in that social network.
- Password change. If you click on your username, you will enter your account where, in addition to seeing again your username and the email address associated with your account, you will have the possibility to set or modify your password.
- Music and sound effects. They are represented by two orange buttons. To turn them off you must press the option you want.
- Contact with Support. It is represented by an orange button. In case you experience any problem in the game, you can contact us through this button.
- Language. Here you can change the language of the game interface. It is important that you know that this will also change the language of the games.
- Country. You will see the name of the country selected along with the corresponding flag. The country that you select will determine the region of the questions you receive in the game.
- Sign Out. This option is represented by a red button.
Terms and Conditions. By selecting this option you will be able to read the terms and conditions of this app.
User ID and game version. The last thing you will find in this section is the user ID assigned to your account represented by an alphanumeric-digit made up of 32 characters and the version of the game will be shown in the following format right after the user ID: “v.1.1”.